The third annual SI World conference wrapped up recently in Newport Beach, California. Representatives from utilities, logistics companies, technology providers, and system integrators from around the world attended to learn more about applying situational intelligence to reduce costs, improve service, and increase safety.
Conference presentations covered a wide spectrum of industries and use cases:
- Increasing power transmission security in the Czech Republic
- Optimizing package delivery worldwide
- Evolving asset management standards in the UK
- Improving wind turbine maintenance in Texas
- Analyzing asset risk in Canada
Canadian utility Hydro One took home the Innovation in Visual Analytics award.
The conference was hosted by SpaceTime Insight. Event sponsors NEC, SAP and Unicorn Systems helped make the event possible, including a networking reception for conference attendees.
Save space on your 2015 calendar for SI World!