Our professional services team offers proven experience to help you get the most out of your Nokia IoT applications. Using best practices for integrating advanced analytics and IoT in your operations, our professional services team delivers solutions that scale and perform in the most demanding environments.
After requirements workshops help us understand your needs, we perform the design, data integration, systems architecture, implementation, and testing to ensure a successful implementation. Our team of software and data architects, engineers, business consultants, data scientists, and user experience designers will take the lead or assist your implementation partners and in-house resources.
Hosting and managed services
Nokia Software IoT applications can be deployed in the cloud, on premise, or in a hybrid model. For cloud implementations, we offer a professionally and securely managed solution that is tailored to your specific business requirements. This flexibility extends to our licensing terms as you may choose to acquire the software that we host for you, or to use it on a subscription basis for a mutually-agreed period.
Our Managed Services deliver:
- High-performance access to your data and applications
- Enterprise-grade security, failover, and redundancy
- 24/7 monitoring of your systems
- Dedicated servers (if desired)
- Regular reporting on service levels and system performance
- Guaranteed uptime
Advances in machine learning and advanced analytics present new opportunities to make the most of your data, but highly specialized skills are required. Nokia’s world-class data science team will ensure you get the most business value from your data. Our data scientists draw on experience and degrees in a number of fields including mathematics, statistics, physics, algorithm design, and cognitive computing. Our team commonly works in partnership with domain experts to create innovative solutions.
Nokia’s data science services will:
- Design and develop custom analytics and machine learning models
- Design and deploy streaming analytics, such as for ingesting IoT data
- Refine your existing analytics
- Train and tune analytics with real world experience and/or machine learning
User interface/user experience design
Data visualizations tap into our brain’s visual processing centers that quickly sense patterns and relationships and give us that “a-ha!” moment we need in decision making and problem solving. Nokia’s UI/UX team specializes in finding the most effective ways to interact with and visualize data to provide insights and breakthroughs.
UI/UX ensures that information is placed in the proper context, displays correctly across a range of devices from mobile phones to video walls, and is comprehensible whether printed, projected, or animated.
Our UI/UX team provides these services:
- Incorporating user interface considerations into system requirements
- Designing user interactions and creating wireframes
- Creating graphics and providing guidance on colors, fonts, etc.
- Performing usability testing
Nokia offers instructor-led and self-paced training to help you get the most from our software. While our products are designed to be as intuitive as possible, training may help jump-start your productivity and discover new functionality in our applications.
Our training complements the documentation, context-sensitive help, and tutorials built into our products, and the code samples and community forums available through our Customer Support portal. Training can be delivered on-site or at our premises.
Our training can cover:
- Integrating advanced analytics into your applications
- Using advanced features in SI Suite and your applications
- Configuring applications to match your unique needs
- Training for end users
Nokia offers 24/7 technical support around the world. Support is available via email, our online support portal, or phone. Support Services is ready to support you before and after you’re up and running.
Our support portal features forums with answers to common questions as well as access to code samples and the latest software. Customers and partners may access the Support Portal here.