Make Fast and Confident Decisions
Every organization is under pressure to maintain a competitive edge, adapt to disruptive market forces, and respond quickly to unplanned events and customer demands. With so much data being captured, it is increasingly difficult for business users to make decisions, especially when that data is spread across multiple disparate systems and hence resides in silos.
That’s where SpaceTime Insight’s advanced analytics comes in. Our software provides insights, recommends actions and makes decisions that are too complex for people to make in a timely manner or at all. Our advanced analytics extracts the inherent value in your data and generates actionable insights that enable your personnel to make confident decisions in every situation, preventing unplanned failures, and producing the most profitable outcomes.
The Most Comprehensive Analytics Available
Analytics are often described at a high level using one of the categories listed below. To deliver situational intelligence, our portfolio of analytics necessarily provides answers, insights, predictions and recommendations that span each of those categories. Likewise, the results span from the past to the present and to the future.
- Descriptive Analytics – Provides a summary of what happened, usually for a set of predefined time periods and other attributes. Useful for reviewing historical performance and understanding areas for operational improvement.
- Diagnostic Analytics – Identifies why, when and where something happened, commonly to determine the root cause of an operational failure or unexpected event. Useful for identifying remediation alternatives.
- Predictive Analytics – Identifies a probable outcome based on an assessment of past behavior and likely operating conditions in the future. Useful for taking preventative measures, estimating remaining useful life, and averting or reducing the impact of unplanned events, theft, and other potential scenarios.
- Prescriptive Analytics – Identifies specific actions to optimize processes, routes, schedules and plans. Useful for planning under uncertain conditions, scheduling and positioning of resources, and determining the most cost-effective routes.
SpaceTime Insight’s advanced analytics deliver ongoing value to a growing list of organizations in a range of industries. Here are some examples:
- Anomaly detection is used by utilities to curtail tens of millions of dollars of lost revenue by detecting fraudulent theft of services
- Predictive analytics embedded into our Asset Intelligence solution is used by several customers to reduce service disruptions and avert disasters by identifying and proactively repairing and replacing assets with the greatest risk of failure
- Prescriptive analytics is used by an operator of large-scale wind farms to save over 1 million dollars annually; the analytics dynamically optimizes dispatch and repair schedules based on complex rules, constraints, and real-time events
- Streaming analytics is used to cleanse and interpret data in motion ingested from IoT devices
Powerful and Flexible Analytics Portfolio
SpaceTime Insight offers the most comprehensive advanced analytics capabilities and solutions on the market that includes:
- A high performance platform specifically designed for fast analysis of complex data, large data sets, and streaming data to deliver results, answers, alarms and insights
- A portfolio of algorithms and models that are applicable to a wide range of use cases
- Spatial, temporal and nodal analysis of data, providing in-depth understanding of what, where, when, why and how something has happened, is happening now or might happen in the future
- Seamless integration with diverse data sources and a rich set of visualization formats, ensuring insights are presented in the most consumable, understandable and actionable way
- Operationalized analytics interfaces that enable end users to modify input parameters to any analysis on-the-fly and perform what-if analysis without a dependence on specialized personnel to perform the analysis on their behalf and removing the corresponding latency to receive and act on the results
Analytics For Any Use Case
SpaceTime Insight’s extensive portfolio of analytics provides answers, insights and comprehensive solutions that are applicable to a broad range of business needs and use cases. This portfolio includes advanced analytics that uses techniques such as machine learning, streaming analytics, and our unique space-time-node correlation to derive and deliver more high-value actionable insights than any other analytics solutions. Our ever-expanding library of analytics is created by our team of skilled data scientists. These analytics are delivered either as part of our off-the-shelf situational intelligence solutions or are integrated into custom implementations. The algorithms and models in our portfolio listed below fall into these high-level categories: anomaly detection, optimizations, discriminative models and generative models.
- Machine learning that raises the intelligence of algorithms and solutions over time as new data is available and is analyzed that in turn improves the quality of the results, answers, insights, predictions, and recommendations
- Streaming analytics that analyzes data in motion to detect specific anomalies and events to generate alarms and initiate automated responses in real-time
- Stochastic optimization that uses defined constraints to make decisions in environments where conditions are constantly changing
- Anomaly detection that is an extremely powerful analytic that can be applied to many use cases such as to identify, detect and predict: remaining useful life and probable failures, fraud, theft, cyber security intrusions, process problems, unwanted activity, and many more. It is also useful for assessing and improving data quality.
- Cluster analysis that reveals groups, segments and patterns, which in turn reveal fraud, abuse/misuse (of assets, services, etc.), behavior prediction (assets under stress, buying, spending, consumption), and process variations
- Forecasting of demand, consumption, activity, sales, revenue, and resources, to name a few
- Geospatial analysis that reveals insights about the location, concentration and variations of selected and related activities, assets, and situations. Results are commonly presented using density maps or heat maps.
- Time series (temporal) analysis that generates insights about how a situation evolved or is likely to evolve over time. Time series analyses help determine root causes of problems and failures, as well as predict future occurrences.
- Nodal analysis that provides an understanding of interconnected and interrelated entities and network nodes, critical junctions, and downstream and upstream impact due to events and failures